Our Institution is “TS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017” operates in accordance with the standards and is audited by TÜRKAK (Turkish Accreditation Agency).
The primary responsibility of MG Veterinary Diagnosis and Analysis Laboratory, a private veterinary diagnostic laboratory serving with a work permit from the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, To provide a quality, reliable and accurate laboratory diagnostic service under the management system and to continuously improve the system.
Quality practices are adopted not as a procedural requirement, but because of the negative consequences of any error/deficiency.
Our Core Values
- Our Core Values & Reliable and accurate diagnostic service
- Quick delivery of results on time
- Scientific and technological background
- Innovation approach based on current scientific studies
- Confidentiality of customer information
- Cooperation with stakeholders
- Continuous improvement approach
- Ödedicated çwork
- Çöemphasis on and support for the development of employees
- Experience, expertise and competence
- Integrative approach to disease problems-diagnostic possibilities with simultaneous bacteriological, serological, molecular and biochemical analyzes